Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Home Sweet (Sour and Savory) Home!

Many of my friends and neighbors have suggested that I start a blog to inspire folks to cook their meals at home, so I'm going to give it a try!  

Here are some things to know about me:
- My family eats at home most nights
- I have 3 busy kids in elementary, middle, and high school
- I do most of my grocery shopping at Aldi
- I love my Crock Pot 
- I could stand to lose about 30 lbs
- Although I don't work outside the home, my daily schedule is full 

My plan for this site is to introduce readers to easy, delicious recipes to feed their families.  Many will be "tried-and-true" family favorites; others will be new...you and I will try them together and compare notes.  

Thanks for stopping by, hope you visit again!  

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment