Saturday, August 30, 2014

Easy Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs

Sticky, tangy, fall off the bone bbq ribs...yum there's nothing like it.  Yep, I love me some ribs.  But, I would never, ever order them at a restaurant.  Waaay to messy!  That's why I make them at home!

While there's no arguing that slow cooked ribs cooked on the grill are the best, it's also really time consuming.  Who wants to babysit the grill all day?  Not me!  Instead, I make my ribs in the Crock Pot.  These ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender, easy and delicious!

Easy Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs

3-4 lbs baby back ribs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 onions, sliced
16 oz bottle of your favorite bbq sauce

Place ribs on a broiling pan or metal jellyroll pan.  Season with salt and pepper.  Place ribs under broiler until light brown.  Slice broiled ribs into serving size pieces (2-4 ribs) and place in Crock Pot.  Add onions and bbq sauce to pot.  Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment