Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mouth Watering Blue Cheese and Olive Cheese Ball

I love olives.  They don't have to be fancy.  In fact, the cheap green ones stuffed with red pimentos will do just fine.  Just typing about olives makes me crave them. Oh my!

I have a large Christmas party each year and this year intended to make this cheese ball.  Alas, I forgot to make it.  But, that doesn't mean that it isn't delicious!  Here's the recipe, I hope you like it!

Olive and Blue Cheese Ball

1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
3 Tbsp butter, softened
1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
1/2 cup chopped green olives
3/4 cup chopped walnuts for rolling

In a mixer, combine all ingredients except walnuts.  Remove and form into a ball.  Roll in walnuts.  Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.  Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment