Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dress up your boxed Brownies with Cappuccino Buttercream Frosting

I've mentioned before that I love Aldi's boxed brownie mix.  Normally I just top these brownies with powdered sugar.  However, if I want to impress my friends, I will add this super easy cappuccino butter cream frosting.  Note:  This frosting also really dresses up Costco brownie bites!

Easy Cappuccino Buttercream Frosting

1 (1.16 oz) envelope instant mocha cappuccino mix (2-3 Tbsp)
1/4 cup hot milk
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 lb powdered sugar

Dissolve instant mocha cappuccino mix in hot milk in a small cup, stirring to combine; cool completely.  Pour milk mixture into a mixing bowl; add softened butter and beat at medium speed with mixer until well combined.  Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth and fluffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment