Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cyd's Neiman Marcus Dip

I first tried this recipe at my friend Cyd's Christmas party in Arkansas.  I literally had to restrain myself from eating the whole bowl.  Now, I make it for all my parties, plus it's been known to show up at a tailgate or two.  It's simple and delicious...I encourage you to make a batch!

Cyd's Neiman Marcus Dip

1/4 cup roasted, slivered almonds
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 tsp green onion or chives, chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
salt to taste

Preheat oven to 350.  Spread almonds on cookie sheet and roast for 7-10 minutes (watch so they don't burn).  Fry four bacon strips until crispy.  Let bacon cool and then crumble.  Combine all ingredients until well mixed.  Serve with Town House or Club Crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment