Monday, September 22, 2014

What I'm Craving...Corn Pudding

Corn pudding.  Oh my goodness, I could eat an entire pan of this sweet, savory side.  Most people only make this dish to accompany the Thanksgiving turkey or the Easter ham.  I, however, think it makes a great (easy and inexpensive) item to bring to a potluck or tailgate.

This is the original Jiffy corn muffin mix recipe.  It's the easiest - and I think the best - recipe for corn pudding out there.  Hope you think so, too!

Corn Pudding

1 (17 oz) can cream style corn
1 (15.25 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 egg
1 stick melted butter
8 oz sour cream
1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix

Preheat oven to 350.  Spray 8x8 pan with Pam.  Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased pan.  Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment