Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Meg's 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Italian Beef

I love trying new recipes!  I really do.  I'm so lucky that my friends and family forward me recipes that they love and think that I will too.

My friend Meg recently sent me this recipe for Italian Beef.  She's a native of Illinois, so I know it will be good (Chicago has the best Italian beef!).  What I love about this recipe is its simplicity...just 3 ingredients in the crock pot.  What a fantastic meal for a cool fall night!

I'm buying the ingredients for this dish this week. You should too!

Meg's Crock Pot Italian Beef

3-4 lb Rump Roast
1 (16 oz) jar Mild Pepperocini, juice and peppers
1 package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing mix

Place all ingredients in a crockpot (you don’t even have to mix it up). Cook on high approximately 6 hours or until meet easily pulls apart (sometimes mine takes longer depending on the size of Rump). Chop up pepperoncini and discard stems as pulling meat apart.  Serve on Italian bread with melted mozzarella cheese, a green salad and potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment