Monday, March 30, 2015

Homemade Coffeemate Creamer

I didn't start drinking coffee until I was in my late 30s.  Diet coke sustained me in college and my early years of working.  Then, I laid off caffeine during my baby years.  Can't remember why I started drinking it in the morning, but now I'm hooked.  Please note, I am not a coffee purist.  I buy Trader Joes cheapest caffeinated and decaffeinated coffees, grind them at the store and mix them into my own half-caff at home.  I also enjoy my coffee sweet and creamy.  Yep, my 17 year old daughter drinks it black, and I need the sweet stuff.  Ha!  Here's an easy recipe for homemade Coffeemate that is super easy and really delicious!  Enjoy!

Homemade French Vanilla Coffeemate

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 3/4 cup milk, cream, soy milk, almond milk, etc
2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix well and store in refrigerator.


Visit this site for lots of other flavor options!

http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2013/03/homemade-coffee-creamer-over-20-flavor-varieties/

No comments:

Post a Comment